4.11.11

A day out.

Met up with a friend that i haven't seen in awhile. Had a really good talk, i haven't rant in so long already. I was glad that i was able to confide in that friend and that friend was able to confide in me too. I feel happy when people confide in me and trust me enough to reveal what they are feeling. I had finally let out all my frustrations, though i still have some bottled up in my heart. I believe it will be let out in due time. That's all it takes. I wouldn't have known what to do without this particular friend. Today was a pretty good day, i hope there would be more days like this in time to come. Though i'm not so positive about it. I think people shouldn't set their hopes to high, they would just crash and burn. I would like thank you, my dear friend. Thank you for being there for me when i needed you and i am glad to be there for you, anytime, anywhere. You name it. Still, today was a pretty good day, and i got loads of stuff off my mind. That's a good thing. I won't feel so stress anymore. I'm pretty much contented with this day.

-I hope what i'm doing is right. I don't want to regret this.

No comments:

Post a Comment